17:37, Sat 4 May
Man City went badly down hill after he left so we should be careful.
17:43, Sat 4 May
How have Man City gone downhill after cook left? They’ve won everything pretty much since. Or did you mean it as a joke?
17:44, Sat 4 May
I agree that Cook should stay
17:49, Sat 4 May
Shabby Grifter
100%

They've been in charge since July 2023, less than a year. One mistake. And I'm seeing some fans on here and one on Twitter either call for Garry Cook to resign or attack Tom Wagner.

Next level trolling I think.... FEA & KRO

A rather massive and fundamental mistake. I'm not as convinced by Cook as many seem to be. Not am I certain we will bounce straight back. Player recruitment will be key regardless of how much we may or may not spend and whoever is in charge of that has proven themselves inadequate recently.
17:51, Sat 4 May
Bluenose27
How have Man City gone downhill after cook left? They’ve won everything pretty much since. Or did you mean it as a joke?

They didn't really take off and start dominating despite all of their money until after he left.
17:51, Sat 4 May
I’m also not fully convinced in the recruitment, but we have to just hope they get it right. Otherwise what’s the point.
17:54, Sat 4 May
We can hope of course. But so many people on here seem to think it's doing to be a walk in the park. But it's not. And the board and recruitment team don't inspire the confidence in me that it seems to in others. So far every footballing decision these people have made so far has been poor.
Spot on, support the club, support TW and GC, support the project, cant wait to renew my ST with my lad. Its quiet strange really, feeling proud of the Blues and optimistic on the day we are relegated.
17:57, Sat 4 May
Nor me tbh based on this season, but they’ve got my support 110% in the hope that they get it right next season. Recruitment does need to be better, and Gardner needs relieving from duty in that regard.
18:03, Sat 4 May
bluer than blues
The same L1 Ipswich, Derby, Bolton Portsmouth have taken years to get out of. IMO, if we go in like it's going to be a cakewalk, I think we'll be smacked about. I also worry some fans will have a meltdown if we're 8th come October if we expect to walk it. Treat it with respect is all I'm saying.

Also, do you know we have lots of money to spend? I thought we were still fairly restricted by P&S?

This is what I am expecting. I think we will have a slowish start. We will have virtually a new squad, and possibly be searching for a new manager
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:08, Sat 4 May
Bluestaines
Shabby Grifter
100%

They've been in charge since July 2023, less than a year. One mistake. And I'm seeing some fans on here and one on Twitter either call for Garry Cook to resign or attack Tom Wagner.

Next level trolling I think.... FEA & KRO

A rather massive and fundamental mistake. I'm not as convinced by Cook as many seem to be. Not am I certain we will bounce straight back. Player recruitment will be key regardless of how much we may or may not spend and whoever is in charge of that has proven themselves inadequate recently.

First of all I want Cook to stay, you would have to an idiot to not see the goo things he has done.
But one mistake is not even close, I can think of 4
Let’s hope as a club we have learned from those mistakes
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
18:41, Sat 4 May
Taitys T-Shirt
We're all gutted, it's obvious, but GC is instrumental to Knighthead, in so many ways.
He's made a mistake, but, long-term, we need to look at the not bigger, but massive picture that Tom Wagner is painting.
GC, is highly regarded not just in football, but other sports and industry and commerce, across the board.
Don't let the blame game come back and bite us in the ass, Tom Wagner chose GC, who has given us a great future already just in increase in revenue.
We owe it to TW, to stand by his choice, GC will repay us long-term tenfold.(At least)

The last thing we want is someone else, not necessarily in football, seeing GC, as their next chairman or CEO.
That may be shattering to TW, going forward.

Keep the faith.The future is massive.

Is he highly regarded in other fields? He was binned out of Man City for a public shambles and he did absolutely zero at Nike when he was involved in ‘brand Jordan’ which I believe got retitled to ‘brand opportunism’ under his tenorship only to go back.

He seems like a guy very likely to phone me up offering me the opportunity to buy the golden gate bridge
19:07, Sat 4 May
He's very well respected was running the Saudi league prior to coming to us and took a huge pay cut. At the open house they said we woudl have the biggest budget, just need to make sure we spend it correctly and get the players bedded in early.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:07, Sat 4 May
👍
Tony Fantastico
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
I’m with Ted, we see repeatedly in the championship that the big budget bastards, with the odd exception, thrive.

Now we’re the the big budget bastards.It’s going to be fun.

KRO

FEA
I genuinely love you
Tony Fantastico