16:49, Sat 4 May
We're all gutted, it's obvious, but GC is instrumental to Knighthead, in so many ways.
He's made a mistake, but, long-term, we need to look at the not bigger, but massive picture that Tom Wagner is painting.
GC, is highly regarded not just in football, but other sports and industry and commerce, across the board.
Don't let the blame game come back and bite us in the ass, Tom Wagner chose GC, who has given us a great future already just in increase in revenue.
We owe it to TW, to stand by his choice, GC will repay us long-term tenfold.(At least)

The last thing we want is someone else, not necessarily in football, seeing GC, as their next chairman or CEO.
That may be shattering to TW, going forward.

Keep the faith.The future is massive.
100% Brother!!
Our future starts now. That is the last relegation we will suffer. One year tour of League One will be epic. This time next year this board will have a very different feel to it.
Keep Right On 💪🏼👊🏼
17:00, Sat 4 May
👏👏👏
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
100% Brother!!
Our future starts now. That is the last relegation we will suffer. One year tour of League One will be epic. This time next year this board will have a very different feel to it.
Keep Right On 💪🏼👊🏼

I think we'll have a much more enjoyable season next season but let's be a little careful, eh? That line was exactly what the vile trotted out in the first season in the Championship...

I think we need to understand L1 is hard and approach it with the respect it deserves. IMO, those at the top showed a lack of respect to the Championship and that played a part in us being relegated. Let's not make the same mistake twice.
bluer than blues
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
100% Brother!!
Keep Right On 💪🏼👊🏼

I think we'll have a much more enjoyable season next season but let's be a little careful, eh? That line was exactly what the vile trotted out in the first season in the Championship...

I think we need to understand L1 is hard and approach it with the respect it deserves. IMO, those at the top showed a lack of respect to the Championship and that played a part in us being relegated. Let's not make the same mistake twice.

OMG
That’s what vile had a banner of “ only on loan “
When they dropped to championship. Let’s not go there ffs. Made me feel sick when I saw it the bastards
But we’re not the vile and we’ve not dropped into the ultra competitive championship. It’s League One-which Rotherham have bounced back from at the first time of asking for their last 3 relegations. We will have the biggest budget League One has ever seen- yes with that comes pressure and we will be a cup final for most teams - but we will win the league in spectacular fashion. I’m not a dreamer and certainly not arrogant as I’ve been a ST holder for 40 years and have witnessed the absolute dross of the last 10 years. This reset comes at the perfect time and I think some will be shocked at who we are able to entice to the project. Our future starts now 👊🏼
I’m with Ted, we see repeatedly in the championship that the big budget bastards, with the odd exception, thrive.

Now we’re the the big budget bastards.It’s going to be fun.

KRO

FEA
The same L1 Ipswich, Derby, Bolton Portsmouth have taken years to get out of. IMO, if we go in like it's going to be a cakewalk, I think we'll be smacked about. I also worry some fans will have a meltdown if we're 8th come October if we expect to walk it. Treat it with respect is all I'm saying.

Also, do you know we have lots of money to spend? I thought we were still fairly restricted by P&S?
Will we definitely have a big budget this summer? Has that been confirmed?
17:30, Sat 4 May
Presume they said at the open house that we’d have money to invest. Mayor will know.
17:31, Sat 4 May
Yes, at the last open house.

“We will spend more than has ever been spent in the Championship”

(When asked about relegation)

“It doesn’t change anything, it just becomes a slightly longer conversation about FFP”

This is off the top of my head and might not be word for word.

Dunno. I’m just making shit up.
17:32, Sat 4 May
100%

They've been in charge since July 2023, less than a year. One mistake. And I'm seeing some fans on here and one on Twitter either call for Garry Cook to resign or attack Tom Wagner.

Next level trolling I think.... FEA & KRO
Fat Buddha CBE FEA

Dunno. I’m just making shit up.

😆😆😆

I like it.
17:34, Sat 4 May
Okay, good to know.

An exciting summer awaits potentially.