Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
His point per game equalled 63 points over 46 games, which would put us in 10th
We finished 22nd because of him. The DvB
Just 2 games more of DVB and we stay up.
The season has finished.
He took us down. Failed his remit. He took us into the bottom 3 and kept us there
It’s totally pointless vs your agenda, but…..GR got us 11 points from 8 games - TM got us 10 from 6 (with arguably easier - certainly not more difficult - fixtures).
There are plenty of things/decisions to blame - Rowett barely registers on the scale.
It’s getting REALLY boring now Rab
Tripe. Again. Rowett has played Rotherham and Huddersfield. An awful Cardiff and QPR side. Norwich and Preston with nothing to play for. Cov before their biggest game for 30 odd years.
Mowbray played Sunderland, Sheff We’d on play off form, Blackburn mid table, Swansea. Won an away game at Stoke. Yes won away. Leicester and Albion away.
Mowbray got a better PPG and had 787 more shots. You are Rowett or Robbo. Go away
Dear me.
Indeed.
Btw no apology needed. Although I did say he was exactly what we didn’t need. Others disagreed and were wrong
As I said at the outset completely pointless vs your agenda. Thanks for reminding us all though of the world- beating qualities of Swansea,Blackburn, Stoke, Sunderland and Sheffield Weds.

All pretty scary
Don’t forget Cardiff, WPR, Rotherham (relegated) Huddersfield (relegated).
Oh and reported
Tony Fantastico
It'd effing round off a shit few weeks if he didn't come back. eff sake.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
21:26, Sat 4 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluubalders
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Wagner’s Dream
His point per game equalled 63 points over 46 games, which would put us in 10th
We finished 22nd because of him. The DvB
Just 2 games more of DVB and we stay up.
The season has finished.
He took us down. Failed his remit. He took us into the bottom 3 and kept us there
It’s totally pointless vs your agenda, but…..GR got us 11 points from 8 games - TM got us 10 from 6 (with arguably easier - certainly not more difficult - fixtures).
There are plenty of things/decisions to blame - Rowett barely registers on the scale.
It’s getting REALLY boring now Rab
Tripe. Again. Rowett has played Rotherham and Huddersfield. An awful Cardiff and QPR side. Norwich and Preston with nothing to play for. Cov before their biggest game for 30 odd years.
Mowbray played Sunderland, Sheff We’d on play off form, Blackburn mid table, Swansea. Won an away game at Stoke. Yes won away. Leicester and Albion away.
Mowbray got a better PPG and had 787 more shots. You are Rowett or Robbo. Go away
Dear me.
Indeed.
Btw no apology needed. Although I did say he was exactly what we didn’t need. Others disagreed and were wrong
As I said at the outset completely pointless vs your agenda. Thanks for reminding us all though of the world- beating qualities of Swansea,Blackburn, Stoke, Sunderland and Sheffield Weds.

All pretty scary
Don’t forget Cardiff, WPR, Rotherham (relegated) Huddersfield (relegated).
Oh and reported
No or Leicester away (champions). Norwich play offs, Coventry 9th or Preston 10th, but none of those count of course cos they had nothing to play for (even though st the time they all did)
It’s childish twaddle to blame Rowett (the apparent DvB - similarly childish by the way) as mainly culpable.
Of all the things you can blame he should not be first in line over a 46 game season, but you’ll twist every fact to suit your narrative.
Like I said right at the beginning - pointless, so I’ll leave you to your prejudices
21:33, Sat 4 May
BornBlue56
Meadey
Not going all out to win v Rotherham and Huddersfield is all on GR and is the reason we’ve gone

100% correct 👍

So what are your thoughts on Rooneys tenure and the 1 point from 7 games we gained with Venus in charge?

Do they not rank higher in contributing factors to us going down?
21:35, Sat 4 May
tandreou
BornBlue56
Meadey
Not going all out to win v Rotherham and Huddersfield is all on GR and is the reason we’ve gone

100% correct 👍

So what are your thoughts on Rooneys tenure and the 1 point from 7 games we gained with Venus in charge?

Do they not rank higher in contributing factors to us going down?

Of course they do. Blaming it on two draws is just effing mental.

They're all contributing factors. Rowett's record was absolutely fine, you can't pick up two wins in twenty one games and get away with it.
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
Most would have taken 11 points from 8 games when Rowett was announced. Sheff Weds form has been incredible. Fair effs to them.
Tam
21:39, Sat 4 May
Yes, I'm not sure why some are pinpointing a single factor as THE reason that this has happened. Even a rudimentary recap of the season shows that there are a lot of reasons for our predicament.
Make Blues Great Again
21:42, Sat 4 May
I’ll accept your apology. And eff Rowett. The tosspot
Tony Fantastico
21:43, Sat 4 May
Tam
Tam
Yes, I'm not sure why some are pinpointing a single factor as THE reason that this has happened. Even a rudimentary recap of the season shows that there are a lot of reasons for our predicament.
There are. Only one was bought in with a remit to keep us up. One he smugly promised to keep. And replaced Venus with Robbo.
Read that back. Dear me
Tony Fantastico
Tam
21:44, Sat 4 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
There are. Only one was bought in with a remit to keep us up. One he smugly promised to keep. And replaced Venus with Robbo.
Read that back. Dear me

Far more reasons for our demise than that Rab. I know that you know that really. xx
Make Blues Great Again
21:46, Sat 4 May
Tam
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
Read that back. Dear me

Far more reasons than that Rab. I know that you know that really. xx
I’m only dealing with facts Tamothy.
And wishing your family the very best of course xxx
Tony Fantastico
21:47, Sat 4 May
Talking rabbish
21:47, Sat 4 May
Rude. Reported.
Btw no apology needed. You backed the wrong DvB.
Tony Fantastico
21:48, Sat 4 May
Let's hope TM can replicate his first full season at Blackburn when he got them straight back up.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]
21:49, Sat 4 May
Get out of it