09:22, Mon 6 May
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
gerry1875
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Blimey mate - have you got eyes in your head? have you seen what has already been achieved at the ground? do you think the wheels site purchase is a hoax? do you know what they are doing with Stans even though there is a new stadium coming? Lastly - you do know that all this will take years, not months?

It most definitely isn't just words - though I do accept we need to see actions now on the playing side but again, with the P&S issues we had looming over us this season, their hands were mostly tied over that, as well.
That is my point, yes I appreciate what's happened off the pitch,but knightheads footballing decisions have been terrible, they need to correct that, I am not saying in time they wont, but so far the football side of things have hardly been great have they ?

Yep, agree entirely - and they have been open about the fact they effed up with Rooney - which in itself is refreshing after the last lot - but yes, proof of the pudding will be evident very soon, the rebuild of the squad starts pretty much now really.
100٪
09:24, Mon 6 May
The thirst to find offence and outrage in absolutely everything is tiresome
Happy Clapper
09:27, Mon 6 May
Le Mod
The thirst to find offence and outrage in absolutely everything is tiresome

I don't know about you, but the excitement about our future has already trumped the weekend. Imagine how different things would look if this was under BSHL? Now it's done, I can't wait for the new season.
Up the feckin Blues
09:43, Mon 6 May
Yeah, focused on next season now, getting stressed about a trophy presentation seems like an enormous waste of energy
Happy Clapper
10:07, Mon 6 May
The youth teams have been fantastic and thoroughly deserve their evening. Bright future ahead. As for the first team, do you expect them to lock themselves away for a few weeks, not be allowed to smile and have to pretend to be miserable?
10:48, Mon 6 May
Living up to your signature I see.
10:49, Mon 6 May
Robert Hopkins
Were you there? did you witness the time they gave to supporters and kids especially? If not I'm sorry your opinion doesn't matter.

I’ve got no time for Sanderson whatsoever what with his driving offences, but I will say he and Bacuna were very forthcoming with supporters last night.
11:50, Mon 6 May
I went last night. First time and was much better than I expected. Not a party atmosphere like it could have been but negative vibe. Although I’m not the mixing in type the players I saw interacting were all very good with the supporters.

Only downside was the actual awards went on to long. Think just announcing the shortlist and winner would be enough without drawing it out with the big screen highlights. That’s the modern way I suppose but looking around most seemed somewhat bored.
14:48, Mon 6 May
I agree with all that. Let me when the comedian arrives by the way. Apparently there was one, but I must have missed him.
Redditch Blue
Robert Hopkins
Were you there? did you witness the time they gave to supporters and kids especially? If not I'm sorry your opinion doesn't matter.

I’ve got no time for Sanderson whatsoever what with his driving offences, but I will say he and Bacuna were very forthcoming with supporters last night.

Probably both pissed.
Up the feckin Blues