16:44, Thu 2 May
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Gary Rowett made a good suggestion on twitter.

Start someone Gary Gardner, get him to absolutely clatter someone in the first five minutes so he gets booked and makes Norwich shit themselves about getting injured ahead of the playoffs.

Sub him off for the usual starter.

Send a message

Yup, would be a much bigger and heroic story if we hang on with 10 men for 85 mins then nick a winner late on.
16:47, Thu 2 May
Do you get sent off for a yellow card these days?

Football going woke again.
H

Consistently correct.
18th vs 10th is better is it? Ok.
H

Consistently correct.
16:49, Thu 2 May
The DVB stuff is ridiculously cringe mate. I'm sorry, but it is.

It's so edgy for people to hate the best manager we've had in over a decade.

Out of everything, the decision to put Venus in charge is what's ultimately going to have done for us. Shame. We'll be back though.

Agreed. Seems everyone Blues is linked with some berk will pop up and shriek "Dvb!" Gets boring pretty quickly.

Sounds like something a DvB would say.
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic- FEA
The DVB stuff is ridiculously cringe mate. I'm sorry, but it is.

It's so edgy for people to hate the best manager we've had in over a decade.

Out of everything, the decision to put Venus in charge is what's ultimately going to have done for us. Shame. We'll be back though.
And that is an outrageous slur on Mowbray and Venus. Come on ffs

How is that a slur on Mowbray? Venus was absolutely rubbish when put in charge, that's indisputable.

I want Mowbray back as much as anyone but putting faith in Venus was a mistake. I don't see how anyone can see otherwise when you look at the results.

It was the right thing to do if it was the wish of Mowbray, no denying that and sometimes doing the right thing is more important, no issue with that either.

It wasn't the right decision in terms of results though. Is that more important than doing the right thing by Mowbray? No, not to me, I'm glad we followed his wishes, but that doesn't stop it being the wrong thing to do in terms of results.
H

Consistently correct.
How is that a slur on Mowbray?
You’ve just said DvB Rowett is our best manager in the last decade. He’s not. Mowbray is.
Venus would’ve have kept us up and has been replaced as coach by Robbo.
Tony Fantastico
16:57, Thu 2 May
17th under an embargo and points deduction, and played better football than Rowett ever has.
17:06, Thu 2 May
I’d say Rowett has been our most successful manager since hughton, which kind of says it all. That doesn’t excuse 2 weak and negative performances against Rotherham and Huddersfield though.
17:08, Thu 2 May
Successful in what way? Polished the Blues turd to the shiniest finish?
17:15, Thu 2 May
Yes but he got us to 2 10th place finishes, and we would have finished around there had we not binned him for Zola. That’s not me proclaiming he’s brilliant, far from it, but other than maybe monk, we’ve had no one else anywhere close to his record at blues.
Rab C Nesbitt
You’ve just said DvB Rowett is our best manager in the last decade. He’s not. Mowbray is.
I’m a big fan of Mowbray but we can’t say he’s our best manager in the last decade after 5 league games.

I’d agree that it’s Rowett out of a bad bunch, based on his previous spell. Monk deserved to be sacked so rules him out for me.
I can and have. Best manager over the career and PPG for us. So there
Tony Fantastico
17:46, Thu 2 May
Tandy
Successful in what way? Polished the Blues turd to the shiniest finish?

Yeah. Therefore our most successful manager.
H

Consistently correct.
17:47, Thu 2 May
"Venus would've kept us up"

Total nonsense. He got 1 point from 18. If Rowett comes in 3 games earlier we're basically safe.
Rab C Nesbitt

There's absolutely no evidence or logic to sah Venus would have kept us up. That's just ridiculous.

Mowbray had 6 games. I love him but we both know that's a far too small sample size to compare to managers who had full seasons.

I don't know why I'm even bothering with this.
H

Consistently correct.